.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sutton and District Referees Society

Please feel free to participate either posting helpful facts and information or posting questions to other members.


Google
 
Web suttonreferees.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

6-A-Side

I have finally heard back from the organiser and the SCRA 6-a-side will be on Sunday 4th June at Mole Valley Predators ground near Leatherhead.

I appreciate that this is very short notice, but with the interest shown I do not want to miss the opportunity of entering a team for the event if at all possible.

Remember it's a day of FUN!

Could I please ask you to get back to me by ASAP with an answer on whether you are willing to play for YOUR society.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Simeon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home