.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sutton and District Referees Society

Please feel free to participate either posting helpful facts and information or posting questions to other members.


Google
 
Web suttonreferees.blogspot.com

Monday, January 02, 2006

January 2006 Address from John Kasey

Dear All

I must start by wishing you all a successful New Year.

Last month saw Phil Smith put together a sports quiz that was enjoyed by the membership. As you will see from the minutes the numbers were very low. I accept that it is a busy time of the year but surely those not attending could have recorded their apologies. Anyhow, now I have got that moan off my chest I feel better.

The County are still arranging Child Protection Workshops and either I can provide dates or these can be obtained from the County website. In addition County RA are collating details of those Referees who have not been appointed to County Cup matches this season. Please let me know if this affects you and I will take forward.

The format of the January meeting will be an IST for those who passed in early December and CD roms through the Multi Media kit. These evenings have worked well in the past so please make every effort to attend.

In February I have re-arranged for Ian MacGraw to come along and discuss the differences between Rugby and Football referee training and I am sure this is guaranteed to give us all something to think of.

See you all on the 11th January.




John

PS the 31st December saw Peter Fenn retire from work so feel free to buy him drinks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home