.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sutton and District Referees Society

Please feel free to participate either posting helpful facts and information or posting questions to other members.


Google
 
Web suttonreferees.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A Note from the Chairman

A Note from the Chairman

Due to a sudden, unexpected and radical change in my job I am unable to guarantee my attendance at future monthly meetings as I will have to work abroad from time to time.

I fully appreciate that this situation is untimely in terms of a new season just beginning but it is an opportunity that presented itself ‘out of the blue’ and something that I could not turn down.
I have already informed John so between Barry (Assistant Chairman), John, myself, and the the committee the meetings will continue to run smoothly.

I sincerely apologise for the trouble and inconvenience that this may cause. Regrettably this will also impact on my own refereeing commitments but I think we all realise that work and family commitments must take precedence.

I hope that I will see you from time to time during the season.

Yours in sport

Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home